us on Facebook
Hear the Aquadrive difference - View a short presentation detailing the difference an
Aquadrive system can make.
View the presentation
News & Updates
5/21/2009 - Aquadrive CV Axles improve 34 ft. Navy boat
Aquadrive Systems for Passenger and Commercial Vessels
Are you interested in delivering and creating power? Would you like to work on projects that replace older power packages with the latest, cleanest emissions technology in the world? Does the idea of developing relations with and powering everything from the nicest Sailboats and Yachts built in America, to the power generators that keep our armed forces and borders safe, to helping farmers and industrial consumers find the power solutions they are seeking appeal to you? Would you like to grow a market that increases the useful output of fuel consumption 40-60 percent? If so, then bring your talent and ability to succeed to Mack Boring & Parts Company!
You will assist with the installation, repair and reconditioning of diesel engines and other products we distribute in a quality trouble free manner, which meets or exceeds the Service Department’s goals and Mack Boring’s world class customer service standards.
• Assists competently and in a timely manner the Service Shop diesel mechanics, with their engine drive train and other related work
• Perform all blasting and cleaning operations using hand blast cabinet and solvent cleaning systems.
• Perform painting of components as necessary
• Assists with gathering parts, materials and supplies to support and thoroughly complete assigned scheduled work.
• Supports and understands the critical importance of keeping a clear and accurate inventory and promptly returns to inventory all new un-used repair parts correctly.
• Works well in a team and develops constructive and cooperative relationships and maintains them over time.
• Maintains a professional appearance and demeanor and always establishes good relations across the staff at Mack Boring
• Operates and maintains in good working condition hand tools, power tools, and other shop equipment
• Communicates all issues promptly and accurately
• Knows and adheres to all Mack Boring’s policies and health and safety rules and performs all work in a safe and sensible manner
• Operates a forklift truck and maintains certification
• Attends required training and maintains knowledge and technical abilities
• Recommends improvements to work methods or procedures
• Keep Service Shop clean and free of debris and clutter and assumes other relevant duties as assigned
• High School diploma in technical discipline or equivalent
• Knowledge of diesel engines.
• Must have and maintain own supply of tools to adequately perform job duties
• Must have and maintain a valid drivers license
• Must obtain and maintain fork lift certification
We have an honest and team-oriented staff, along with a competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical and dental insurance and employer matching 401(k) plan. Mack Boring is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Mack Boring is a drug free workplace. We perform pre-employment drug screening and background checks.